稱讚與鼓勵是給予人最大的動力來源,當被老外稱讚時,你還說Sorry,no,no,no嗎?
可見英文還有很大的進步空間喔!趕快來看看以下當老外跟你稱讚時你可以的回覆方式。
線上免費檢測英文程度: http://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic
一、對於【外型】的讚美
● 稱讚別人可以這樣說
• You looked fabulous at the party yesterday. 昨天你在聚會看起來太漂亮了。
• You look great today. 你今天看上去很棒。
• You look ravishing in that coat. 你穿這件外套好迷人呀!
• You're looking sharp! 你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。
• You look outstanding. /You look like a movie star. 你看上去很出眾。
• You look sexy. 你看起來真性感!
● 被稱讚可以這樣回答
• Oh, thank you very much! You look very nice too. 太謝謝了。你看上去也不錯。
• Thank you, that's very kind of you to say so! 謝謝您!謝謝您能這麼說。
• Thank you for saying so, you are such a sweet-talker! 謝謝你的誇獎,你嘴真甜!
• Oh, thanks very much. You look nice too. I like your shirt.
非常感謝。你今天也穿得很好看啊,我喜歡你這件襯衫。
● 小對話
A:Look at me! 看看我!
B:What a lovely dress! 這件洋裝好漂亮喔!
A:Do you think it looks good on me? 你覺得他適合我嗎?
B:Yes, you look nice in that color and it goes beautifully with your necklace.
是的,你穿那種顏色很好看而且它配上你的項鍊真美。
A:You won't believe it, but it was really cheap. 你不會相信,但它真的很便宜
B:I wish I could find one just like it. 希望我可以找到一個像它一樣美的。
- - - - - - -
A:I love how you do your hair. 我真喜歡你的髮型。
B:Do you really like it? 你真的喜歡?
A:Yes, and it matches your hat. 是阿,而且跟你的帽子很搭
B:Thank you. That’s very kind of you. 謝謝你,你人真好
- - - - - - -
A:How about this necklace? 你覺得這條項鍊怎麼樣?
B:It looks great on you! 你戴起來真好看!
A:I bought it at half price. 我用半價買到它的
B:You were lucky to find it. 你能找到它真是幸運
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
二、對於【表現】的讚美
● 稱讚別人可以這樣說
• I'm very pleased with your work. 我對你的工作非常滿意。
• Your presentation was very informative. Way to go! 你的簡報讓我學到很多!做得好!
• You're very professional. 你非常專業。
• Good game, well played. 可以縮寫成 GGWP,(遊戲或是任何比賽)表現得很好。
• I admire your hard work./ I respect your hard work. 我對你的努力工作表示敬意。
• You're on top of it. 你是數一數二的!
• Nice going!/Well done! 幹得好! / Good job 做得好!
• I knew you could do that! 我就知道你做得到!
• I like the way you handled that. 我贊同你那個做法
• You're really something. 你倒是挺有兩把刷子的!
• Nothing can stop you now! 你現在無人能敵啦!
● 被稱讚可以這樣回答
• Thanks, I appreciate that. 謝啦!很感激你說了這番話!
• Thank you very much. I appreciate it. 謝謝。很感激您的讚賞。
• Thank you! I’ve tried really hard. 謝謝你,我也是努力了很久囉!
• Oh, it's no big deal. 沒什麼大不了的 • Not at all. 不會
- - - - - - -
● 小對話
A:That was you? Well played! 剛剛那是你呀?做得可真好!
You just did a remarkable job! 你剛剛做得太好了!
B:Thanks, but it was nothing. 這沒什麼
I couldn’t have completed the task without your help.
如果沒有你的幫助我就無法順利完成任務。
- - - - - - -
A:Well? 你覺得怎麼樣?
B:• You did a great job! 你做得很好!
• I like the way you handled that! 你剛剛做得太好了!
• Your presentation was exceptional this time and left a good impression on everyone.
這次演講你表現得不錯,大家對你的印象都很好。
• Thanks to your efforts, our team is at a record high! 都是因為你的努力,我們團隊才能再創新高。
A:• Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. 謝謝你的讚美
• I'm glad I could do this. 很開心我能做到。
- - - - - - -
A:You did a great job at the trade fair. 你在展覽會上表現得相當不錯
B:• We all put in a lot of effort; Thank you for acknowledging our hard work.
我們很努力,謝謝你看到了團隊用心。
• Thank you very much, Professor Young! It wasn't all my work. Sandy gave me a lot help.
謝謝您,楊教授!不全是我的功勞,桑迪给了我很多帮助。
A:• Keep up the good work! 繼續這樣的好表現喔!
You are on the right track now! 繼續保持努力,你的方向正確!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
三、讚美對方的【款待】
• This is really a nice place. / This is a really great place. 這真是個好地方!
• The food is delicious. / This tastes great! 真好吃!真是太好吃了
• I love it. 我好喜歡吃
• The flavor is awesome. 真香啊
• It's mouth-watering. 令人垂涎三尺
• The party is fabulous! 這個派對真是太棒了!
- - - - - - -
● 小對話
A:• This has really been a rewarding trip. 這次真是不虛此行!
• What a good idea it was to come here. 來這裡真是不錯
B:That's a nice thing to say. 聽到你這麼說真好。
- - - - - - -
A:• I have been to your country before. I thought the food was absolutely amazing.
我之前有去過你的家鄉,我覺得那邊的食物也太驚人的好吃了吧!
• Everything tastes great. 每樣東西都很美味!
• I can never get enough. 吃再多都不膩
• I could eat this all day! 要我整天都吃這個也行
B:•That's a great compliment. 這是最好的讚美了。
• I'm glad you like it. 很高興您能喜歡。
- - - - - - -
A: You are a wonderful cook. 你真是好廚師
B: I'm flattered. 你過獎了。
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
四、其他讚美的句子
• you're very eloquent. 你總是說話得體。 • What an adorable baby! 多麼可愛的孩子。
• We're so proud of you. 我們真為你驕傲。 • You've got a great personality. 你的個性很好。
• You're really talented. 你很有天賦。 • You have a good taste. 你很有品位。
• Awesome. 真了不起 • Excellent! 真棒!
• I admire you. 我佩服你 • I'm impressed. 我被打動了
• You're awesome! 你真了不起 • You're incredible! 真令人難以置信!
• You did a great job! 幹得好! • You're looking sharp! 你看起來真棒!
• You're really talented! 你真有天份! • You're very professional! 你好專業!
• Make a splendid showing 表現傑出 • Stand in awe of someone 很敬佩
• Put on a good show 表現優異 • Make headway 大有進步
• You have a good sense of humor. 你真幽默。 • You two make a lovely couple. 你們真是天生的一對!
• I like the way you handled that! 我喜歡你的做法! • I like the way you handled that. 我欣賞你的做法
• I'm very pleased with your work! 我對你的成果非常滿意!
- - - - - - -
● 被稱讚還可以這樣回答
• Thank you for your kindly words. 謝謝你的讚揚。 • Thanks for your praising. 謝謝您的誇獎。
- - - - - - -
● 其他讚美的對話
A:•Your Chinese is really surprising. 的中文令人驚訝。
• Your Chinese is incredible. 沒想到你的中文令人這麼好。
B:Oh, it's nothing to speak of. 噢,不值一提。
A:No, seriously. I'm impressed. Your accent is perfect! 不,說真的。我印象深刻。你的口音完美極了!
B:•Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. 謝謝你。感謝你的讚美。
• I'm flattered 我真是受寵若驚!
- - - -
更多免費英文學習影片:http://video.comp.com.tw
免費諮詢專線 / 公益店:0800-880156 (幫幫您 英文溜)
進化店:0800-580156 (我幫您 英文溜)