您還擔心在國外看診嗎?一方面無法正確表達病狀,另一方面更無法接收醫生所建議的病情狀況,

沒關係,跟著康培士英語一起來學習基本的影音看診英文,解決立即的病症。

免費檢測英文程度:http://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic

各種症狀怎麼說

fever 發燒          stuffy nose 鼻塞         cough 咳嗽

headache 頭痛      nausea 噁心             vomiting 嘔吐

runny nose 流鼻水   sore throat 喉嚨痛       stomachache 胃痛

diarrhea 腹瀉        joint pain 關節痛        muscle pain (Myalgia) 肌肉痛

expectoration 咳痰   pneumonia 肺炎        dehydration 脫水

fatigue 疲倦         rash 皮疹               pink eye 結膜炎

chest pain 胸痛      shortness of Breath(Dyspnea) 呼吸困難

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

掛號對話英文 / Nurse:護士  Patient:病人

 NurseHi, may I help you? 您好,有什麼地方我能為您服務呢?

                                     Do you want to see a doctor你要看病嗎?

PatientYes, where shall I register是的,在哪兒掛號?

 NurseHere, have you been here before這兒,你從前來過嗎?

PatientYes, a year age/ago. 是的,一年前來過

 NurseThen I'11/I’ll find out for you那麼,我給你查查

 When did you come last? 上次你什麼時候來的?

PatientAbout a week age/ago. 大約在一周以前

 NOthis is my first visit. 沒有,這是第一次來

 NursePlease fill out this form. 請填寫這張表格。

PatientThank you. 謝謝您。

 NurseWhich department do you want to visit? 你要看哪一科呢?

PatientI don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It itches badly.

                                 我不知道該掛哪個科,我渾身起紅疹,癢得厲害

 NurseI think you should see a dermatologist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

                                 我想你應當先看皮膚科大夫.需要的話再轉內科.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dermatology. 皮膚科

NurseDo you have an assigned doctor?你有指定醫生嗎?

PatientYes, Dr. Wang,王醫師。

 NurseSorry, Dr. Wang s schedule is already full. May I make you an appointment for another doctor?

                                 對不起,吳醫師已額滿,我幫您改掛別的醫師好嗎?

PatientIs Dr. Wu on call today? 吳醫師今天有看診嗎?

 NurseI’m sorry, she is off today.很抱歉,他今天休診。

 NurseCan I please have your health insurance IC card and two hundred dollars, please?

                                 麻煩請您出示健保IC卡和繳交二百元。

                                 Here is your receipt and change. This is your appointment number.

                                 Please wait in front of Room 213.

                                 这是收据和找回的钱。這是你的掛號單。請在213室前面等。

                                 The registration fee is 150, and your waiting number is 10. Please have a seat.

                                 跟您收掛號費150元。您的候診號碼為10號,請稍坐!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

看診對話英文 / Doctor:醫生  Patient:病人

DoctorHello, miss. Sit down, please. 你好,小姐。請坐。

DoctorWhat seems to be the problem? / What's troubling you 你哪里不舒服?

PatientHiI am feeling terrible. 你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

                                   I think I have a sore throat. 我想我得了咽喉炎。

                                   I have a terrible stomachache. 我的胃痛得要命。

                                   I have a terrible headache. 我頭疼得厲害

                                   I have a cough and get a high fever. 我咳嗽並發高燒。

                                   I think I have a sore throat and backache. 我喉嚨痛而且背也痛。

                                   I feel a little nauseated and vomiting. 我感覺有點噁心,嘔吐

DoctorHow long have you been like this? 妳這樣有多久了?

                                   Tell me how it got started. 告訴我怎麼回事

                                   How long have you been sick? 你病了多久?

PatientSince Saturday night. 星期六晚上開始的。

                                   For two days. 2天了

                                   I’ve been feeling bad for three days. 我身體不適已有三天了。

DoctorAny other symptoms? 有別的症狀嗎?

                                 Did they affect you in any other way還有其他症狀嗎?

PatientYes, I also feel dizzy. 有,我還覺得頭暈。

                                   Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat.

                                   昨天我老流鼻涕。現在有點鼻塞。喉嚨很痛。

                                   And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible. 恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。

                                   I vomited 3 times yesterday. There was no diarrhea. 昨天吐了三次,沒有拉肚子。

DoctorIs there any sputum? What’s the color of the sputum? 有痰嗎?痰是什麼顏色?

PatientI have been coughing for 1 week with yellowish sputum.

                                   I began to have shortness of breath in the past 2 days

                                   我咳嗽了一個星期,有黃色的痰,最近兩天變得比較喘。

DoctorI want to look at your throat. Open your mouth. Please say “Ah”.

                                   我檢查一下您的喉嚨。請張開口說

DoctorLook, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated.

                                   You have all the symptoms of influenza

                                   聽著,你的喉嚨發炎了。舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的症狀。

                                   I think you are probably minor food poisoning. 我想你大概是輕微的食物中毒

PatientAh. Is it serious? 啊。嚴重嗎?  Is there any problem? 那有什麼大問題嗎?

DoctorHmmI think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it. 嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不要擔心它。

               Do/Be Patient! Don't worry. I will prescribe some medicine to you.

               別著急,沒什麼大問題,我先給你開點藥。

               It doesn’t matter. It’s only a cold. You’d better stay in bed for a couple of days.

               沒關係。只是感冒了。你最好在家休息幾天。

DoctorDid you have drug allergy? 對藥物有過敏嗎?

PatientI have no drug allergy. 我沒有藥物過敏。

               I had been allergic to xxx. 我曾對xxx過敏

               Yes, I am allergic to aspirin. 有的,我對阿司匹林過敏.

DoctorAre you taking medication currently? 目前有沒有在服用藥物?

PatientThis is the medication list that I am taking currently. 這是我目前在服用的藥物清單。

DoctorGet this prescription filled at the pharmacy,

                                   take one tablet right away and you should be feeling better soon.

                                   拿這張處方箋去藥局拿藥,立刻吃一顆藥,妳很快就會覺得好些了。

PatientSo what do I need to pay attention to? 那我需要注意些什麼?

DoctorYou should have a good rest. And you must remember don't eat hot food and

                                   don't drink cold water. 你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物和不要喝冷水。

PatientOk, I will. 好的,我會。

DoctorI hope you will get well soon. 我希望你快點好起來。

PatientThank you, doctor. 謝謝你,醫生。

 

- - - - 

更多免費英文學習影片:http://video.comp.com.tw

免費諮詢專線 / 公益店:0800-880156  (幫幫您 英文溜)

                       進化店:0800-580156  (我幫您 英文溜)

文參考:http://video.comp.com.tw/thematic.aspx?id=D16031500002

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    compass 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()