是不是很想挑戰自助旅行呢?除了做好國外景點路線規劃外,臨時來場脫稿旅程也是別有樂趣的!
旅程中迷路是常見的驚喜,這時鎖定好大目標如機場、地鐵站…等就近尋問居民即可,不用慌張喔~
身為背包客的宗旨不就是探索旅遊之意外旅程?現在就來學習「問路」的英文用語吧!
Q1:Excuse me, I’ve lost my way. 不好意思,我迷路了。
Q2:I seem to have come the wrong way.我好像走錯路了。
Q3:Could you tell me where I am now?可以告訴我這是哪裡嗎?
A:This is Woodlands Park. 這裡是林地公園。 Where are you heading to?你要去哪裡?
Q4:1. Could you tell me how to get to the airport, please? 請問機場怎麼走?
2. Do you know where the train station is? 請問你知道火車站在哪嗎?
3. How can I get to this address? 這個地址該怎麼去?
4. I’m looking for the subway station. 請問地鐵站怎麼走?
A:First, go down this street for two blocks. 首先,往這條街下面直走兩條路。
Then, turn right at the traffic light. 然後在紅綠燈右轉
After that, go straight on Pine Street until you get to the park.
(接著,在Pine Street上一直走直到看到公園)
When you get to the park, turn left. 當你看到公園的時候左轉
Then, stay on Second Avenue for about 100 meters. 然後在Second Avenue上走約一百公尺
It’s on your left, next to the bank. You can’t miss it!
(就會看到在你的左手邊,在銀行隔壁。一定不會錯過的。)
Q5:Is there a post office near by? 請問附近有沒有郵局?
A:Yes, there’s a post office on the corner of Maple Street and Main Street, across from the library.
(有個郵局在Maple Street 跟 Main Street的轉角,在圖書館對面)
Q6:Am I going in the right direction to the museum?請問博物館是往這邊走嗎?
A:Yes, you turn left in the next traffic light, then go straight about 5 minutes, and you will see
a flower shop call "pretty flower" and then you turn right you will see the museum.
(你在下一個紅綠燈左轉,然後直走約五分鐘路程,你會看到一間花店叫"漂亮花 店"再右轉就會看到博物館.)
A:You’re going in the wrong direction.你走錯方向了。
Well, your trouble is that you're walking in the opposite direction of the museum.
哦,問題是你正朝著和博物館相反的方向走。
A:I’m sorry, but I’m a stranger here, too.抱歉,這一帶我也不熟。
Q7:Are there any landmarks on the way? 途中有什麼地標嗎?
A:It’s right next to the 7-ELEVEn.他在7-ELEVEn的旁邊。
Q8:Is it far? 很遠嗎?
A:No, it’s just two blocks away. It takes five minutes. That’s all. 不會,只有兩條街,五分鐘就到了。就這樣。
it's a long way to walk走過去是很遠
Q9:1. How far is it from here? 距離這裡有多遠?
2. How long does it take on foot? 走路要走多久?
3. About how long will it take me to walk there? 走到那兒大約要多久?
A:It’s about five minutes from here.大約5分鐘
It’s about a ten-minute walk. 走路大約10分鐘
About half an hour. 大概半個小時
Q10:1. Would it be better for me to take a taxi/bus?搭計程車/公車會比較好嗎?
2. Should I take a taxi/bus?我應該要搭計程車/公車嗎?
A:You’d better take a taxi/bus.你最好搭計程車/公車。
Actually you can take the subway and get off at Sixtieth street.
(事實上,你可以搭地鐵,在第六十街下車。)
Q11:Ok...I got it, thank you for your help. 好,我知道謝謝你的幫忙.
A:No problem, Have a nice day. 沒問題,祝你有個愉快的一天.
- - -
常見的問路詞彙/
1. go straight 直走 │ 2. go past 通過 │ 3. cross 跨過
4. direction方向 / worng direction 方向錯誤 │ 5. keep going 一直往前
6. landmark 路標、地標 │ 7. on the right 在右邊 │ 8. on the left 在左邊
9. turn right 往右轉 │ 10. turn left 往左轉
- - -
更多免費英文學習影片:http://video.comp.com.tw
免費線上檢測英文程度:http://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic
免費諮詢專線:0800-880156 (幫幫您 英文溜)
留言列表