不管您是旅行或即將定居海外,品嚐美食或異地小吃都是必走行程之一,

相信大家也都會做好美食店家精選,但如果缺少了一份完善的餐廳用語,那就可惜了~

康培士英語幫您掌握完整點餐攻略,快速學習【訂位及點餐】英文重點,

好好享受身處國外時光!!


日常生活_餐廳英文會話圖02.jpg 


【 提前訂位會話 】

Waiter:Welcome to Darling Lovely House. Good evening, sir. 

               歡迎光臨Darling Lovely House。先生晚安

Customer:We have a reservation for a table at seven o’clock.我們有一個七點的訂位。

Waiter:May I have you name or number, please?可以給我你的名字或電話號碼嗎?

Customer:That table is reserved for Miss Chen. 用陳小姐的名字訂位

                    I reserved a table for two in the name of Miss Chen. 用陳小姐的名字訂位2位

                    I have a reservation under Chen for six o’clock. 我用陳先生的名字訂了六點的位子。

Waiter:Please wait for a moment. Let me check the reservation book. 

              好的,請稍等。我確認一下訂位表。

              Let me take a look. 我看一下喔

Customer:OK, thank you.好的,謝謝

Waiter:A table for two?請位是兩位嗎?

Customer: Yes.是的

Waiter:Please come this way.這邊請。

- - -

【 沒提前訂位會話 】

Waiter:Good evening, do you have a reservation?晚安,請問有訂位嗎?

Customer:No, we need a table for two. Is there anyone available now? 

                    (沒有,我們需要一個2個人的桌子,現在有位子嗎?)

                   How long is the wait for a table for two? 兩個人的位子要等多久?

Waiter:Certainly, this way please.沒問題,這邊請。

              As soon as there are available seats, we will contact you immediately. 

               (一有位子我們馬上通知您 )

- - -

【 點餐基本會話 】

Waiter:Here are your menus. Would you like to order? 這是菜單,請問要點餐了嗎?

              May I take your order? 可以點餐了嗎?

Customer:I need a few more minutes.我需要幾分鐘

Waiter:OK. Take your time. 好的,慢慢來。

Customer:Excuse me, we’re ready to order. 不好意思,我們可以點餐了。

Waiter:Are you ready to order? 可以點餐了嗎?

Customer:Yes. I’d like the steak, please.可以,我要一份牛排,謝謝

                   Hmm, let's see…. How large is the house salad? 我看一下。招牌沙拉一份多大?

Waiter:Not too big. It’s served in a small bowl. The other salads, 

              like the chicken or crab salad, are much larger.

               (沒有很大,是用小碗裝的。其他像是雞肉或螃蟹沙拉就比較大份。)

Customer:I see. The house salad will be fine.

                  What’s today’s special? 今天的特餐是什麼?

                  What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖

                   I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物

                  What do you recommend? 你推薦什麼菜?

                  What are your specialties? 餐廳的招牌菜是什麼?

Waiter:Our seafood rice is pretty good我們的海鮮飯不錯的。

               I recommend the rosemary lamb chop. It is the signature dish here.

                 (我推薦迷迭香煎羊小排,是這裡的招牌菜。)

Customer:I would like to order a seafood rice please.那我要點一份海鮮飯

                   That sounds nice. OK. I'll have that. And also a baked lobster.

                     (聽起來不錯。好的,我就來一份,另外再點一份烤龍蝦。)

                   You know what, I’m sorry. On second thought, can I get the creamy Italian instead?

                     (等等,不好意思,我剛剛又想了一下,可以幫我改成 義大利奶油醬嗎?)

                   Do you have any vegetarian dishes? 你們有提供素食嗎? 

Waiter:Yes. Vegetarian dishes have a green star next to their name. 

                (有,旁邊有綠色星號的就是素食餐點。)

              What would you like to drink? Tea or coffee? 您想點什麼飲料? 茶或是咖啡?

Customer:I'd like to have a cup of coffee. What's your special today?

                   (我想要喝杯咖啡,請問你們今天的特調是什麼?)

Waiter:Today's special is Caramel Macchiato.今日特調咖啡是焦糖瑪奇朵。

Customer:Okay, I'll go for a cup of Caramel Macchiato.好的,那請給我一杯焦糖瑪奇朵。

Waiter:Is there anything else you would like to order? 還需要再點些什麼嗎?

Customer:Can you bring me a glass of water? And I need some napkins.

                    (可以給我一杯水和一些餐巾嗎?)

                   Could you wipe off the table for us, please?可以幫我們清理桌面嗎?

                   Could we have another menu, please?可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?

                   Can I see the dessert/wine menu?我可以看甜點/葡萄酒單嗎?

                   No, that's all. Thanks.不用了,就這樣,謝謝。

Waiter:Just a minute.請稍等

- - -

後續結帳會話

Customer:Could I get the rest of the dinner to go? 我可以將剩下的晚餐帶走嗎?

                   Could you wrap this up for me?可以幫我打包嗎?

Waiter:Sure. I'll be back in a second. 當然! 我馬上回來! 

Customer:May I have the check? (可否拿我的帳單給我)

                   Check please (請結帳)

Waiter:It’s $2, 500. Do you take credit cards? 總共2,500元。請問要刷卡嗎?

             This is your bill for tonight. That's 900 NT dollars in total. How would you like to pay?
             (這是您今晚的帳單,總共是900元,請問要用什麼方式付款呢?)

Customer:Yes, we do. / I’m sorry. We only take cash.是的/不用了,我們只有現金。

                  In cash.付現。

Waiter:Please sign here.  Thanks very much. / Here’s your change.

                 (請在這裡簽名,謝謝。/零錢找您。)

              Here is your change and receipt. Thank you very much.

                 (這是您的零錢和發票。非常感謝您。)

Customer:Thank you. / Keep the change.謝謝。/零錢留著吧

                   You're welcome!不客氣!

Waiter:We are glad to have you here tonight, and we hope to see you again soon.

             很高興您今天的光臨,希望很快再見到您。




- - -

更多免費英文學習影片:http://video.comp.com.tw

免費線上檢測英文程度:http://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic

免費諮詢專線:0800-880156 (幫幫您 英文溜)

文參考:http://video.comp.com.tw/thematic.aspx?id=D16010700001

, , , , , , , ,

compass 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()